Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gallbladder Failure My Sister..My Needs Help Badly.?

My sister..My needs help badly.? - gallbladder failure

My twin sister Kalea is in a heap of trouble. Here's the whole truth. Last year she learned she was pregnant. My sister was 19 at the time. The father is a man of 40 years (not that reality has something to do with their real problems, but one point) the baby of 4 months and it is precious. My sister is very ill. It has an enlarged liver, gall bladder full of stones and acute renal failure. My sister has no insurance and no job and lives with the man who refuses to marry him, and he either has no work. There is no way my sister can no insurance. My mother offered to help my sister, who takes him to hospital for surgery. But man is not possible. He will not leave her child in our presence. (We think he has drugs, and he knows it and I think it is about control, so you do not get too Busted)

What can I do ....? To get there, and that the baby away from this man? To get help, I do not care if you bother me. I have no objection.

No comments:

Post a Comment