Monday, February 22, 2010

Dark Skin Corner Eyes Good Under Eye Bag, Dark Corner Eye Cream?

Good under eye bag, dark corner eye cream? - dark skin corner eyes

Very good 17 to instant messaging, and his eyes have bags of birds of prey for some years. These are the bags, which begins at the corner near the Nost, and go in a curve below the eye, which ends about a centimeter away from the eyes. I would say that I'm worse than my mother, but also a healthy way of life, much less. I smoke weed about 2-3 times a week (a little at a time), and maybe drink once a week, this effect could be the eyes. I am not very bad, but I'm starting to get rid of me out of the way, they in part by the resources that I saw on the net, like hot tea bags (black tea) for under my eyes 20 minutes. I drink more water and take a multi-mens V pill once a day. I began this transformation, if you will, yesterdayand hope for some results. Because the skin under the eyes of a color that is visible purpleish verry angrily. I am addicted to World of Warcraft, and tend to spend about 4 hours on the computer one night, they could also join. Finally, I heard there are creams that can help remove these pockets, or reducing them to the local education, and there are creams for dark corners. If someone is using a cream that works, or if you have useful information at all please do not hesitate to respond. It starts to lose me self-esteem, and do not want to start in depression Kickin thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment