Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tire Snow Silverado 2009 A Good A/T Or M/T Tire?

A Good A/T or M/T Tire? - tire snow silverado 2009

I have a 06 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab w / 6 "Pro Comp lift. Right now I'm running 325/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Rim decent, but not good in mud. I Moved to Colorado and Texas, I am loking for one looking for good and aggressive, the tire is good on the street, or in the good in snow and slush. Has anyone any suggestions? "I looked at the Nitto Mud Grapplers, BFG M / T Km2 Enterprise Way Kumho M / t is three As better? If you know of a better tire, please let me know.

2 comments:

golftang... said...

Loved Toyo Open Country A / TS on my line. They are not great in snow and mud.

Firecracker . said...

I ran Kumho M / T front tires. Now, on the streets and dirt roads, mud or shallow (4 "-6"). They wore like iron, which is a problem in the snow. Composite drive is more difficult in the cold, which reduces the adhesion. The steps do not really bother, but apparently not fast enough. Result was almost like walking spots.
Take everything with a grain of salt, because I can connect to Road Company.
Just something to think about.
There are more than one reason for the summer and winter.
Many people in the land of snow have two sets of tires. A set is often too dispersed.

Post a Comment