Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girdles Pictures And Movies I Want To Take Full Body Pictures, But Im Kinda Big. Help Please?

I want to take full body pictures, but im kinda big. Help please? - girdles pictures and movies

I have many very good pictures on my myspace, but our plans are not the body. Never upload pictures from up there, because I am a little fat ... Now I have good! and when people see me on Myspace person [like me to take in supermarkets, shopping centers, etc. Party;] ... I can only say that I expect very beautiful. I'm 5'7 (height) than the 190 and in a strong piece ... most (abdominal fat), I wear a size 16th hugggeee'm ugly or not! I wear a belt ... I am your daughter with a larger one. but now I'm 18 ... In adults, just trying to do about something and not to think what the people from me. But for some reason I think just to see the body PPL DNT want .. I love because I compliment .. I think that is when I put up the pictures of the body ... I do not want to get many comments that I did not. idk advice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welll get two cameras and Photoshop, or they take a picture that you go really far MAYBE FIT

Post a Comment