Friday, February 12, 2010

Smart Spiral Stairs Handrail Hey You're Smart! Homemade Locks For Diary?

Hey You're Smart! Homemade locks for diary? - smart spiral stairs handrail

I need a creative and effective ways to keep your eye closed intelligence daily. (I do not write "Keep Out" on the cover!) My day is always, wherever you go, and I need help. This is not really a magazine, provides a notepad for their crappy my thoughts every day. It must be a way to keep it closed. I provide a hole punch, rubber bands, staples and little knick-knacks, and so it must be somehow related to ...

3 comments:

claudia_... said...

How bout will receive a mini-chain and a padlock, as the locks used in the luggage, and get a set of cheap jewelry, which was intended to be a very long chain ..

o,,,, with all the bands, the creation of an order, a certain sequence, or a color code that you do not remember that .... and that any idiot who tries to break up your newspaper and mixed all and wouldnt be able to follow, it has a meaning? certain colors in this way (through), some of the other side (UpDown), some overlapping others .... eacg something ...

Love to Answer said...

Even if you block someone by the cover in place. If I were you, I hide. There's nothing worse than someone who gets the newspaper that reads the worst invasion of privacy for a young man. "But I say, rubber bands and staples will not keep snooping eyes. Just keep hidden altogether.

pixie♥pr... said...

You can use two strips of fabric for binding, beautiful interior stick, and, to a luxurious bow tie "your newspaper to block. But I agree with the first comment always hid his diary ... but the front is super nice . =)

Post a Comment