Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Colleges For Psychology Does Anyone Know Any Good Colleges That Focus On Mainly Psychology?

Does anyone know any good colleges that focus on mainly psychology? - good colleges for psychology

I am a high school student, but I am interested in the research at universities, scholarships, etc.. I want to start too early opinions, so if I am a third or fourth year, I will not fight if I start to do that. I like to go to school to become a child psychiatrist, and I know that some top universities for psychology students. Thank you ~ ~

3 comments:

blahblah said...

If you want to see a psychiatrist, you go to medical school, so you need a bachelor's program with a strong on-MED.

If you want a sound preparation in psychology, is the majority of schools with programs of graduate training is a good choice, as strong, and small private liberal arts colleges.

goldmeda... said...

Top public universities and medical research, medical education should program and the university hospital and a good psych program.

tom_a_ha... said...

Michigan State University

Post a Comment