Monday, January 11, 2010

Inpatient Eating Disorder Treatment Looking To Go Inpatient For An Eating Disorder But Cannot Afford Costs. Any Suggestions?

Looking to go inpatient for an eating disorder but cannot afford costs. Any suggestions? - inpatient eating disorder treatment

I try to go to hospital for an eating disorder and can not afford to pay. I have insurance, but they did not consider using this account to see my parents. I do not need anyone to tell me what to do when the payment advice on this point. Not to be rude, but some people think they know everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I well understand the desire not to know their parents. Sure to win both private and from my knowledge of my parents as possible. It says the value and importance that have taken the initiative to help themselves. However, the insurance is the only practical way to pay for treatment. Part of getting help is to find ways to cope with stress problems, such as talking with parents and dealing with them, if necessary, and put everything I can say. So one thing you can learn all hospitalized patients, as their parents, as much as you can, to tell them what to do, and before her. Therefore, I suggest you go to the hospital and ask for help, while ways of dealing with their parents, and ways to treat your disease.
Good luck!

kKristin... said...

Ive had an eating disorder for 11 years and have in 5 hospitals in this and other personality disorders like borderline personality disorder and is bipolar. I've never been in a mess "food" in the hospital, I was mad in a normal hospital on the ground with all the others. I have a total of 3 months a year and 5 trips to the hospital because my insurance meout always occurs after 2 weeks because my insurance sucks. And it is "sick enough". I struggle even if you have any questions, e-mail and let me know who can speak

Lindsey said...

I agree with P. I understand that you are not with your insurance company what you are doing because their parents, but unfortunately I think it will otherwise be very expensive. If you take a look at this website http://www.eatingdisorder.com/?utm_sourc ... They have focused on programs for patients who are not sure about the price, but you can check. Hope it helps.

Post a Comment