Saturday, January 2, 2010

History Of Restless Leg Syndrome HELP! I Have An Earache And It Hurts Super Bad!?

HELP! I have an earache and it hurts super bad!? - history of restless leg syndrome

I am a woman of 12 years and am currently at home with my boyfriend. It is too early in the morning, and no one is available. I had a throat (cold sores, mild cough, nasal congestion, ...) for two days, but awoke in the middle of the night, and my ear hurts really bad. Restless leg I also had very bad and I felt a little sick to the stomach. I have a history of many infections of the sinuses and get this "cold" often, but never with an earache. It could also have a fever. All information about how I / pain / can Slepp What's new?

1 comment:

gracesgi... said...

Many times, if you are a nose / cold sealed tubes in the ears are also covered. When you) some Tylenol or Advil (ibuprofen every product, which will help .... Even if you never take any medication without an adult to help you.
Until everyone gets up, the toilet and try to use a hair dryer on low and warm. Wait about 12 centimeters from your ear and blowing air backwards through the ear. Avoid blowing on the ear and not less than 12 cm required! Heat often relieves pain.
Once you have an adult, you can also try taking a cold medicine with a decongestant in it ... this will help dry / unclog the tubes in the ears and sinuses.

Good luck. And it really should not be too afraid to wake someone. My daughter has a friend the whole time ... Do not be angry awakened when one of them felt ill or sick.

Post a Comment